Wednesday, July 05, 2023


 

*Warning, Graphic post*

The following is a description of a woman's husband and his behavior. 

It is graphic, sadly, life can be graphic and disturbing. If you don't want to read about the oppressive and debauched behaviors of some men, don't continue. I talk with women, and men, that are in toxic relationships and try and guide them to resources and programs that can help them escape abusive relationships. I wish this was rare, but this is not that uncommon. Men such as this are what fuels women's movements and hatred. Sadly, there will be someone reading this that acts like this, in greater or lesser degree. This is her true story ---

"Our relationship is hanging by a thread. 

He works part time and makes a good living at his job. 

He took me and my kid in when I was struggling and basically saved me from being homeless. 

He wanted me to be a stay-at-home mom, at one point demanded it. 

Financially it’s the most logical thing for me to stay home. But he has had this mindset that since he makes the money, it’s my job to not only clean the house (sweep, mop, dishes, counters etc.), but also be his maid, picking up all the tons of candy wrappers he throws all over the place, soda cans, Powerade bottles, his clothes off the floor, wipe up all the messes he makes (spilling things, blowing snot on shower walls etc.). 

He also says he’s not Mr. fix it. 

He doesn’t change light bulbs, doesn’t fix anything that breaks in the house (haven’t had a dishwasher for several months, it just needs the spinner that shoots water replaced), we have doors that are off the hinges and won’t close, our bedroom and the bathroom, he won’t fix it. 

He says I’m at home all day so it’s my job to fix things. 

He also only focuses on his sexual needs, he says it’s my job to give him the sex he wants (anal sex and blow jobs only) and basically daily, sometime more than once a day, and my sexual needs only get taken care of once a month or two and typically is just him using a device while he lays there. He doesn’t have an ounce of passion or intimacy towards me. 

Only time he touches me is if he’s trying to get some.

 He smokes the green stuff daily. He has as lowered his intake after me nearly leaving because of it, used to be $600 a month for it. Now is at about half that I think. 

It makes his stink, his clothes, his breathe, everything. Not to mention he snores so bad because of his bad health from smoking, the two weeks he didn’t smoke or cbd vape, his snoring got so much better, he says it was just a coincidence cause his allergies were better at that time. 

I can’t sleep at night. It’s so bad, 

I’m constantly tired during the day from lack of sleep mixed with depression from all of this. 

Also he controls everything. We live together, and he has to be in control of when the bedroom light gets turned off at night, when the tv gets turned off in the bedroom, what the ac in the room is set to, and what position I sleep in so he can cuddle how he wants. 

What we do as a family is always what he wants to do as a family. What food we eat is typically what he wants, usually being eating out where he spends $50-100 just on his meal and drinks, while me and my child collectively spend $15-30 depending on where we go. 

He is in complete control of the money, he makes it so I’m not allowed to have access to the account. I have to go to the check-out and give him a total and wait for the cashier to give me a total and tell him and have him Cash-app me the exact amount so I can pay for groceries and household needs with my card. On occasion he will send an extra $5 or $10 with it for me to splurge for myself. 

He literally has 3 sometimes 4 days off a week and lays in bed all day most of his days off watching sports, playing games on his phone, smoking the green, and texting me telling me to come in the room to handle his sex needs. 

He also calls me names when he is mad at me, bitch, retard, dumb, etc.

My child loves him." 


No comments: