Tuesday, May 05, 2015

  
  I picked up an old book titled "The Joy of LIfe" by Philip B. Kunhardt Jr. filled with 250 uplifting photographs, when I ran across this little guy pictured here, it just made my heart swell!

So many emotions as I looked at this little fella safe in the arms of his father. There is a light in his eyes and smile on his face that I wish every child could wear. That light comes from the love, security and safety a child feels when nurtured by loving parents. When threats come he falls back into his fathers arms, the greater the threat, the farther he scoots back into what he knows to be protective arms. One can only imagine how differently this child's future would be if the father in the picture were gone and there was nothing but vacancy behind this little boy. May it never be.

No comments: