Monday, November 18, 2019



  I led a young woman from the United Kingdom to the Lord today. Not an easy task because she is a "Futa" (a girl that has a vagina and a penis. She can also have testicles but not always. Just because the girl has a penis DOSE NOT mean it is homosexual related.) We chatted for over an hour and I will share parts of it with you because her concerns were.... you judge. -

In part she said, "I need peace, what does the bible say about girls like me?.. i am worried that he hates me. why did he make me a futa if i get bullied for it and it causes me such pain to be bullied." I encouraged her to seek the Lord of course and she said - "i am apprehensive because i have heard people around that sphere have issues with people like me in the past, but i'm not sure. i don't want to try to become part of a community that may think awful things of me, or may not see me as a real woman because of my being a futa, or whatever, do you understand my apprehension? Of course I knew exactly what she meant and I continued to tell her about the Love of Jesus, and she responded, " i am still worried about what i have seen in the past.. why did he make me like this.. i just hope god and also the followers of this don't hate me for being a futa, that's my main concern given i don't want that awful barbaric surgery to change it.. other than that i am all open to this." Man! What a lot of stuff I had to overcome! that had nothing to do with Christ, His love and salvation. I had to encourage her to seek the Lord without going to church and that as God reveals Himself to her she will know where to go, or if to go. Now this is just a snippet of an hour and a half conversation.

No comments: