Tuesday, July 24, 2018




  I saw lightening last night! I heard the peals of thunder crashing! I was humbled, I was lifted, I was motivated and I was in awe.
Now I consider myself a pretty visceral and passionate  preacher, and I sense the presence of God and feel His hand on me when I speak, but last night two young bucks, still wet behind their ears, were given a chance to give their testimonies. They shot their arms up, and when called on bolted up and began, what I could almost call, an apostolic, energized, enthusiastic, articulation of what Jesus STILL  does today in the darkest haunts, the deepest recesses of hells prison! Oh the joy, the gratitude and the earnest urging for all there to find this pearl of great price! They choked up, the exclaimed they shook and they trembled as Christ took every ear in the room and filled it with His HOPE, HIS LOVE and His Mercy! Oh man! my heart was rapid, not a hair on my body laid down, this was a moment, one none of us there will soon forget.



No comments: