Friday, September 18, 2015


  "There is a true story about this, concerning Professor Einstein, already up in years, sitting next to an eighteen year-old girl at an American dinner party. 
  When the conversation flagged, the young lady asked brightly, "What are you actually by profession?" Einstein quietly replied, "I devote myself to the study of physics." And the girl retorted in surprise: "You mean to say you study physics at your age? Why, I finished mine a year ago." 

There is no finish to any important discipline. There is always more to learn, and sometimes to unlearn. This is not only true intellectually but also spiritually and physically." Sydney J. Harris.

This appealed to me because I have some nephews who are questioning the things of God and there jump to conclusions reminds me of this 18 year old girl.

No comments: